Image Map

Loaded Caramel Apples with Halloween Punch

28 October 2013

Thanks to Collective Bias I created these easy Loaded Caramel Apples and Halloween Punch that are perfect for a Halloween party. 

Loaded Caramel Apples - easy Halloween caramel apples topped with M&M's, Twix & Snickers from www.thepinkflour.com #shop

I love red apples. Give me a Gala, a Fuji, or a Red Delicious apple any day of the week. But green apples - not so much. They're too tart for me. But dip a Granny Smith apple in caramel and I'm there. There's something about a green apple covered in something sweet that I just love.
 Growing up, my grandma would make us caramel apples and I just loved them.  I figured there were difficult to make, so never attempted them myself. When I finally made them a few years ago, I was amazed at how easy they were.

So here is my easy recipe for delicious caramel apples and yummy Halloween punch. These are such a fun treat!

Loaded Caramel Apples - easy Halloween caramel apples topped with M&M's, Twix & Snickers from www.thepinkflour.com #shop

Loaded Caramel Apples


5 wooden sticks
5 Granny Smith Apples, washed and thoroughly dried
1 package caramel bits or sqaures
2 Tbsp water
Candy of your choice (I used the Twix, Snickers, M&M's & Peanut M&M's)

1. Remove the stems from the apples and then insert the wooden stick into each apple. 
2. Chop up or crush the candy into your desired size (I chopped up the Snickers & Twix and crushed the Peanut M&M's), set asside. 
3. In a microwave safe bowl, heat the caramel and water for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir to ensure it is thoroughly melted. 
4. Dip each apple into the caramel, spooning the caramel over the apple to cover completely. Let the excess drip off and scrap the bottom of the apple to remove any excess. Then, sprinkle with candy pieces. Set on wax paper and let set in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.

Halloween Punch


Mix 1 part Hawaiian Fruit Punch & 1 part 7Up in a glass filled with ice. Stir and serve.

Loaded Caramel Apples - easy Halloween caramel apples topped with M&M's, Twix & Snickers from www.thepinkflour.com #shop
Click HERE for a coupon to save on Mars candy,

1 comment:

  1. Those apples look amazing! I'll take a snickers apple. :)

    #client

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis