Image Map

My Kind of Holiday - Entertaining Essentials

17 November 2013

Thanks to Target for sponsoring this post on holiday entertaining essentials from their #MyKindOfHoliday campaign. 

This year for Thanksgiving we will spending it with my sister in Chicago. This is the first time I've traveled somewhere for Thanksgiving so I'm excited. And since we don't get a whole lot of snow in Southern California, I'm excited that I could experience snow for the first time during the holidays. 

Since we won't be home, I still wanted to pretend like we were going to host Thanksgiving. So I put together this little collection of some items that will hep in your holiday entertaining. I'm always impressed by the cute stuff Target comes out with and this year they did not disappoint.


Check out these items and the many other fun items Target has to make your holiday events perfect. One of my favorite things about shopping Target online is I can buy online and then return in the store if needed. This makes shopping even easier!

What are your Thanksgiving plans? Are you hosting dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis