Image Map

Cool off with Fruttare Fruit Bars - Sponsored

05 July 2013



If you've been reading The Pink Flour for any length of time, you've noticed I have a strong affinity for all things sweet. Although, I know this isn't the best stuff to be eating all of the time, I try to have it moderation. That's where Fruttare frozen fruit bars come in - they're a frozen fruit bar that are heavy on real fruit flavor, but light on the calories. 

I picked up two boxes of the Fruttare frozen fruit bars at my local Walmart. They had a few flavors to choose from including strawberry, black cherry, lime, mango, strawberry & milk, and coconut & milk. I decided to go with the mango and strawberry & milk.


My husband got into the strawberry & milk before me when I wasn't home and he really liked them. It was really hot at our house last week (upwards of 110 degrees!), so these bars bars were a good way to help cool off. Fruttare Fruit and Milk Bars are made with creamy milk and real fruit, and are available in four varieties - Strawberry and Milk, Coconut and Milk, Banana and Milk and Peach and Milk.


I tried the mango flavor and was pretty impressed at how much like fresh mango they tasted. You could tell it was made with real mango fruit. Fruttare Fruit and Juice Bars are made with real fruit and refreshing juice, and are available in four varieties - Strawberry, Mango, Orange and Lime. One of the great things about these bars is the mango is only 60 calories and the strawberry & milk is 110 calories. 

I will definitely be eating the rest of the bars on these hot days as a nice little treat after dinner. 


I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis