Image Map

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half

06 July 2013

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half (Lemonade & Ice Tea!)

Thanks to Snapple and Collective Bias for sponsoring this post on Snapple Half and Half. 

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half (Lemonade & Ice Tea!)

I didn't use to like iced tea. I remember when I was little my grandma would drink it all the time and I thought it was so bitter and didn't understand why she would drink it. But in the past few years I've really grown to like iced tea. When I go to restaurants with fountain drinks, my go to drink is unsweetened iced tea with a little lemonade. So when I heard that Snapple came out with a Half and Half drink, I had to try it. I picked some up at out local Walmart and even found a coupon on the Walmart website for $1 off, so it was about $4 for a 6 pack. Find out more about my shopping trip HERE.

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half (Lemonade & Ice Tea!) - great summertime drink

Snapple Half and Half is a great drink for the summer because it comes in easy to carry packs that are perfect for on the go activities and hanging out by the pool :)

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half (Lemonade & Ice Tea!) - great summertime drink

I was visiting my family so I had them try it too. They said they really liked it to. My sister liked that it only had 10 calories in the whole bottle. I know I don't want extra calories when I'm out by the pool! Our Walmart didn't have the regular Snapple Half and Half, so I would really like to try it so I can see how it compares to the diet version. 

The Perfect Blend - Snapple Half and Half (Lemonade & Ice Tea!) - great summertime drink, especially when mixed with Sweet Tea Vodka!

We even came up with a way to make the Half and Half a little more "grown-up" (you know I'm all about that here on The Pink Flour!)

And you can find your own coupon for Snapple Half and Half HERE until 9/30/2013 and don't forget to follow Snapple on Twitter. 

If you're looking for more fun summer ideas, I suggest you check out the Live SoFab Summer Digital Magazine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis